Thursday, November 15, 2012

Winter fun with Fumi

Hello, hello!

Today I've got the second card that I made for the Yumi & Fumi Winter preview to share with y'all. This festive little lady is called Yeti Fumi and she is ready to do some serious outdoor decorating for Christmas. I wish that I looked half as chipper and stylish while hanging lights, in reality I would most likely be trying to untangle a large knot of lights while shivering and mumbling under my breath, LOL! Don't forget that all of the new winter stamps will be released on Monday, November 26 and until then you can still check out sneak peeks over on the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog.
 
Well, I'm off to the 'big city' because I've got a full day of grocery shopping to do with my sister. It's time to get ready for the big Thanksgiving dinner next week and with Mom still not quite up to doing the whole Costco and Fred Meyer thing, I'm stepping up. Luckily I don't have to tackle the actual cooking of the bird because my brother is a pretty fantastic cook. :)
And it's not like the entire trip will be all work and no play... I'm hoping to find some new goodies at JoAnn's if I'm lucky.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll talk at'cha again manana!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Christmas Kitsch)
stamps- Yumi & Fumi Handmade (Yeti Fumi), Paper Smooches (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
Kaiser Craft gems
Studio Calico wood veneer trees
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R21
hair- Y11, Y32, YR02, E33
eyes- YG95, E35
clothes- G00, BG11, G02, BG13, R35, R37, R59, YG01, YG03, YG95, E40, 0
lights- R35, R46, YR04, YR18, Y13, Y17, G07, G17, B02, B06
background- BG0000, B0000, G000

8 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

What a cute character - love the colors you used on her. A wonderful bright and happy Christmas card.

Leanne said...

Awww she's gorgeous Amy! Love how bright and cute your card is. The mix of the papers and accents are lovely!
Have lots of fun shopping with your sis. And I hope you find some good stuff at Joanns.
Have a lovely day and please say hi to your mom.
xx
;)

Julie D. Richards said...

She's super cute Amy. Have fun at Joanns, wish I was going with you.

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is Adorable!!!!!!! love it!!! Love it when the guys do the cooking!!! My hubby is an AWESOME cook!!!! He is the cook in our family and I am the Dishwasher!!! lol lol and he is quite the baker too!! The Bday cake he made me this past June was Amazing and he stayed up till 1:30am to be back up for work at 5:30am. That's LOVE!!! lol lol Have Fun shopping today!!!! me and Brooke need to stop by either Jo Ann's or Micheal's later. I joined a 20 card Christmas exchange and I need black ribbon for them all. On my todo list after work!!! Have an Awesome day!!! Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Rhonda Miller said...

This is too cute. Love it.

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

Just adorable, Amy! She makes a beautiful focal point for this card!

RiNNE said...

Such wonderful bright colors - I love that paper!! Kudos to you for stepping up! You're such an amazing daughter and person!!! Didn't knew you had a bro!

RiNNE said...

*know

Pardon the misspellings - I'm on my phone.