Friday, November 16, 2012

Greetings!

Hey there! 

The trip to Wenatchee yesterday unfortunately ate up my entire day so no time for card making. Even worse, I completely struck out at our pitiful little JoAnn's and didn't find a thing that I was looking for. But the groceries were purchased and I successfully fought the crowds and got my hands on a giant turkey for Thanksgiving dinner next week. :)

So instead of missing a posting day now that I'm on a roll again, I thought that I would share a non-coloring Christmas card that I made recently. Any excuse to play with pretty papers... love those deer!

Now I gotta run again... busy, busy, busy! Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (woodgrain), Creative Imaginations (green), Studio Calico (deer)
stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox dark brown
Studio Calico wood veneer trees
Kaiser Craft gems
American Crafts jute twine

9 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Wow! Quite an unusual card for you I guess... Love the layout of it and those wooden tree embellishments are just too cute!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!!! I Love it even tho there is No coloring!!!! love the veneer trees the paper and the bling!!!! Sorry your trip was a bust on new goodies!!!! I am sure your Thanksgiving will be amazing and even more so since your Wonderful Mother is home!!! I wish you an Awesome weekend doll!!! Hugs!!!!!

Leanne said...

Fantastic card Amy! The wood veneers are so cool.
Its always a hit or miss with joanns unless i get to the big joanns. At least you got your turkey! :)
Have a fab Friday!!! Please say hi to your mom!! :)

Marianne said...

Very unusual card for you, but I love it anyway! Those papers are great and such a perfect combination and the wood veneer trees look really cool in that bling circle.
Marianne x

Nikki said...

I like this even though you have no image on it. Shows off the very pretty xmas papers :)
hugs Nikki

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

I love those fun little SC wood trees and the way you used a rhinestone circle to contain them. Really cute!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is lovely. I love the CAS look.

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is awesome. I love the papers and the sentiment as well. I think that the wood shapes make this card. I hate it when you head to get from crafting goodness and they have nothing. I think that is why when I have the chance I never head to Wenatchee as that Joannes has never had what I wanted and we are talking years ago. lol.. Some day we will head to Spokane or the Tri-Cities and you and I will have a party. Awww to dream. Hugs, Lisa

RiNNE said...

Boo on Joann's not having what you need! Beautiful card- love the trees!