Sunday, November 25, 2012

Peace, love, joy...

Mornin' friends!

I'm keeping this one short and sweet. Work was very busy yesterday and afterwards my friend took me out to a belated birthday dinner so I didn't get home 'til late. Thus, no coloring... but I do have this card to share in the meantime. 
It's pretty simple and the only coloring on it is a touch of Copic Y17 to the wood veneer bird's beak. But I plan to do a start-to-finish card making video today so be looking for the results of that tomorrow. :)

Toodles! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- American Crafts (Kringle & Co), Basic Grey (Nook & Pantry), Simple Stories (Handmade Holiday)
stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox dark brown
My Favorite Things doily die
Spellbinders poinsettia dies
Kaiser Craft pearls
Studio Calico wood veneer bird

6 comments:

Lau W said...

So wonderful card Amy, so sweet !
xxx

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE it's very Beautiful!!!!! Love that Poinsettia die. A die I don't have yet. Have a Fabulous day!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Very pretty card, love that berry branch background paper.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I love this card. You have been coming up with some very fun cards so far. I always love to see your different cards. Shows just how versitil you can be. Sounds like you had a great time last night at your Belated Birthday celebration. Normally I wouldn't ask, but I am wondering if you received you package yet. I mailed it from home and I guessed at the postage, so I am a little worried about it getting to you. :O) Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. Still trying to figure out all this I can't load pics. crud, but I'll get it taken care of even if I do have to spend some money to do it. It just really bugs me. I am however trying to stay in a good mood and make a few cards today just to keep me from going crazy over the whole thing. Have a super Great Sunday. Hugs, Lisa

Leanne said...

Ooohhh!! Pretty Amy! I'm listening to Christmas music "its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" and your csrd perfectly fits!
:)

RiNNE said...

Love the paper and the sweet birdie and sentiment. So so sweet!!!