Monday, November 19, 2012

Stars, lots of stars...

Hello there, welcome to a brand new week, are you ready for it? I think it's going to be a busy one what with mom's and mine birthday plus Thanksgiving festivities, working, shopping... my oh my I can feel the time flying already! :)

So I'll share today's card quickly as it was a quickly of a card using up more scraps and this pigtailed cutie of a Gorjuss Girl. I feel like it was a bit thrown together and it isn't my most fave card that I've ever made but it's done. I don't know... I just feel like it still needs something but the answer kept eluding me so I had to finally call it good. It's definitely not the stamps fault because I think little Scribble is adorable, maybe it is the paper choices this time. Oh well, no sense in continuing to nit pick it, I'm letting it go. ;)

Alrighty, take care and I'll see ya later!      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- We R Memorykeepers and Scenic Route
stamp- Santoro (Gorjuss Girl Scribble)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
American Crafts jute twine
Studio Calico wood veneer stars
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E25, E27, E29, E49
clothes- YG01, YG03, YG95, R05, R08, E09, Y13, Y21, Y26, E40, E41, 0

11 comments:

kim.scrapper said...

I think you card is adorable, just the way it is, tfs

Mette said...

Gorgeous card Amy. I am loving the colours and papers. Gorjuss are one of my favorite stamps - so cute :).

Hugs, Mette

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE I think it's totally Adorable!!! Great Work!!! she is a cutie too!!!
I wish you an AWESOME week!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Julie D. Richards said...

What a cutie this little pigtail girl is. Great card.

Dangina Martinez said...

Hi Amy, Your card is so sweet. Love that adorable image and the way you colored her up.
Hugs, Dangina

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

You're too hard on yourself. This is a "Gorjuss" card and this little girl just makes me smile!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card.

gobeagirl said...

HI Amy. I think your card is adorable. I really love how you have colored her dress. You always do such a fantastic job of it. I hope your weather is being nice to you guys. We have the mad wind all day today with lots of rain, but thank God no snow to speak of lately. :O) I hope you have a wonderful week. Keep an eye out for your mail. I remembered your Birthday this year! :O) Hugs, Lisa

Leanne said...

You're missing your signature pearls!! hahaha!! Seriously I agree with everyone else, it looks terrific! She's a little cutie and the paper works perfectly. Nice touch with the wood veneer stars.
Definitely a winner.
Wishing you both a fabulous birthday!
:)

Hlora said...

Your card is adorable so much!!!

RiNNE said...

The coloring is fab and so are those stars!!