Friday, September 25, 2009

Fiddle-dee-dee

Hey gals, sorry for the late post. It's been one of those mornings and now I'm off to get the tires changed on the car... fun stuff I tell ya. ;)
So I made this card for the Farewell to Traci challenge over at Club Anya last week. I've said before how much seeing her altering of stamps opened up that world to me and it's true. I hadn't thought about tweaking an image before I saw her work and when I did there was no going back, it was like she had given me permission to really play with my stamps... thank you Traci! So for this card I seriously altered Ballerina Anya into a Southern Belle. I swear she's still in there if you look closely enough, LOL! :)
Hope your Friday is shaping up to be better than mine!
Supply list:
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper and rub ons- Basic Grey
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Ballerina Anya and Pretty Hat flower)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox cream brown chalk ink
Copic multiliner 0.1 and 0.3 pens
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E33, E35, E37
clothes- R22, R20, R00, R0000, Y23, YR23, E31, YG00, YG03, YG17, BG0000

24 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Very very cute Amy. Good altering on the dress, she definitely looks like me, I mean a Southern Belle. LOL. Yes I am from the south, did you make that card to send me? JK. Love the soft feminine paper and your coloring is fab. Hugs!!

donna mikasa said...

So sweet! Reminds me of Scarlett O'Hara for sure! Just love your altering! Hope you have a great weekend!

RiNNE said...

I see her, I see her! You and Traci are both so good at altering!

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous one, Amy! Just love looking at all your altered TGF images! They are FAB!!!
Definitely fun getting the tires changed. lol
Have a fantastic weekend!

Victoria said...

wow that's fab, I'm going to have to give this stamp altering a try, I doubt they'd turn out anything near your standards though

Victoria
x

crafty amy said...

She is just so darn cute! I love the way you alter these stamps :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Tonje said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love how you altered Ballerina Anya! I've never thought about altering my stamps until now... hmmm...

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow, she's so cute. Fab alteration.

Angie said...

She's adorable! Ok, now youre gonna have to start making new Ian's and Anya's with your magnificent altering ideas!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! TFS :)

Elena said...

Absolutely amazing card! You have the best ideas, Amy!

Kristyn said...

Love this alteration! If Traci inspired you, then you have definitely inspired me though my creations are nowhere near as creative or clean as yours :)

Kerry said...

Amy, this is so adorable, OMGosh!!! Too cute.

WickedPixie said...

Absolutely Adorable Amy! It makes me so happy that you get some inspiration from me because the feeling is definitly mutual!! (In fact, I felt like I had to stop putting your name up for CA challenge wins because I did it so often I was sure they all thought we were best friends in real life or somethin!! Didn't matter - your stuff is fab enough that even if I ddin't pick you to win, one of the other DT had to!!)

Angela said...

Amy, she is so cute and sweet.. I love the way you and Traci alter these cute little sweeties.. I am even more of a fan of this stamps now that I see all the adorable things you do.. I absolutely love them all..









iadsolutly

Tammy said...

Love it Love it Love it!!

Alice said...

love your altered Anya!! wow!! this is super cute and sweet! have a wonderful weekend!!

Tammi said...

Oh what a cutie she is, she's beautiful paired with that paper and the sentiment is perfect! :)

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Terrific job! I too got the Scarlett vibe! Now all you need is the green dress made of curtains!

MiamiKel said...

Just darling! I'm a southern girl so this is just the most perfect card to see! I love the dsp you've paired it with and terrific sentiment - it's ALWAYS such a joy to stop by your blog :)

kris said...

I just love this card! makes me think of a little tea party!!! =D hope you have a great weekend! hugs, Kris

gobeagirl said...

What a truely sweet little bell she is!! I love what you do to the stamps. Have a great weekend, Lisa G

Kelly Booth said...

Wowzers....she is Adorable...i admire your talent so MUCH!!

kadie said...

This is too too adorable!! I love her hair, her hat and dress!! What a fantastic card!