Monday, September 14, 2009

Wild Sprouts Finn and Wild Sprouts Jilly?

Hello, hello my fellow stampers! Hope you are having a lovely start to this fresh, new week! Things are great here in my little world. :)
Are you getting tired of seeing my Sprout ideas yet? Well, I think I've hit the mid-way point in the sketches I've made so there are still going to be a few more posts of them... just hang in there. :)

Meet Finn.
Finn is that boy with the laid back attitude. He's friends with everyone and loves to just hang out and chill with his buddies.
Meet Jilly.
Jilly is a tomboy who is happiest when she's out climbing a tree or playing ball with the guys... she wouldn't be caught dead wearing a dress! But even though she puts on a tough front, inside she is as sweet as can be.
Supply list (Finn):
cardstock- Kraft and GP
paper- KI Memories
Love, Elsie stamp (cool) and chipboard buttons
ink-Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox orange and dark brown chalk ink
Heidi Swapp ghost star
Copic multiliner pen 0.1 and 0.3
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- Y21, Y23, Y26, YR24
clothes- E55, E57, E59, B01, B02, BG05, YR15, YR16, YR18, E44, E47, E49
Supply list (Jilly):
cardstock- Kraft and GP
paper- KI Memories
Love, Elsie chipboard buttons
Heidi Swapp ghost heart
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox purple chalk ink
Copic multiliner pens 0.1 and 0.3
Copic markers:
skin- E53, E13, R22
hair- E55, E57, E59
clothes- b93, B95, B97, V12, V15, V17, BG000

29 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

These are sensational Amy. You are an awesome artist.

donna mikasa said...

It's such a treat to visit your blog and see your delightful creations! What a great way to start off the week! I really love Jilly--she reminds me of my daughter, totally!

♥Rach♥ said...

Darn it, just when I think I've picked my faves...
Now Guy and Finn are my faves. Finn may actually have surpassed my love of Guy b/c the way you colored him reminds me of my little guy. Not that you care, LOL, but those are my votes. They are TOO CUTE!

Claireabelle said...

These are fab Amy, I love your buttons too!
x

Victoria said...

these are fab and I love the character desriptions

Victoria
x

Unknown said...

AWESOME! They are super cute! You are so talented :)

Angie said...

I'm not tired of your Sprouts, keep them coming!!!

Mary said...

You are so creative! You should sell your digital stamps. I will buy them. I'm sure a lot of people will buy them too. :)

Crafty Jenn said...

Love both of them! Man, it's going to be hard for you to chose your three since it's hard for me to chose. They're all so great!

Tammi said...

Wow, these are amazing! Love their hair!

Tammy said...

Love Love Love them all!!

RiNNE said...

Keep bringing 'em on, Amy! There hasn't been one I didn't like. :). Finn and Jilly are too cute! Love how they're multi-cultured! Also, it's so cool how you used Love, Elsie!

Islander Girl said...

OMG you are just rolling w/all these cute images!!!! You need to make all these into stamps! THEY ARE TRULY ADORABLE!!!! LOVE THEM!

Tonje said...

I'm speachless... another pair of gorgeous sprouts... Now I think these are my favourites...

Stamping Cafe said...

Love all your delightful creations, so glad I found you!!

Alice said...

you are amazing, girl!! i want to sit next to you and see you create!!! LOVE them both again!!

Jennifer said...

They are so cute. I want them in rubber. I guess I could be happy with them in digi form.

Darlene said...

Keep them coming Amy they are just so sweet! Awesome as always!

Mary Giles said...

Dang girl you sure do keep em coming and I LOVE them all. You have an amazing talent.

Snail Mail Creations said...

Can we say... DARLING!!! Love em... cant wait to see more!!:D

Jenny said...

I hope they make Jilly into a sprout! I just love how she turned out!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Lisa Lara said...

You are just blowing me away with your Sprout designs Amy. Wow!

Unknown said...

Such CUTIES!!!

crafty amy said...

I couldn't decide on my favs before and it is not getting any easier! Theses areboth just too cute I wish this did not have to end and that I could buy all your designs :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ok, SERIOUSLY?!?! There are NO WORDS, girlie...NONE! You are OFF THE CHAIN AMAZING!!!!

WickedPixie said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!! I don't even know what else to say (and the reason for my late comments, despite yours being my fave blog to visit is that I have to remember to go back and open yours up again in Explorer so I can comment!) :-)Traci

kadie said...

I LOVE these adorable Sprouts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these card layouts!! Omgoodness! You've got it goin on, Girl!

Tasha said...

AMy these two are definately my favourites and are super super fabulous!
love tasha xx

Carol said...

OMG I had to go back to the TGF site to see if these were already stamps! What a great job you done. This girl looks JUST like my daughter and I would soooo snatch it up! Great job!