Thursday, September 3, 2009

A new Miss Anya means...

a new altered Miss Anya fairy. Yep, I'm sure some of you knew this would be coming before too long, I just can't help myself. :) Though this doesn't mean that I still wouldn't LOVE to see Marie make some real ones...
I'm actually going to be making five more cards just like this one for Kadie's TGF swap over at Split Coast Stampers. Oh and there are still three more spots open if you wanna join the fun, the deadline isn't until September 25th. Check it out here!
Ok, I'm going to wrap this up for the day, we had a crazy thunder and lightning storm blow through here this morning and my connection is pretty iffy, don't want to take any chances ya know...
Toodles!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- October Afternoon
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Dressy Miss Anya) KI Memories (smile)
Making Memories blossoms and buttons
Prima flower
Kaiser Craft pearls
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Ranger Stickles
Marvy Mega Giga scallop circle punch
misc tag
Copic multiliner black pens 0.1 and 0.3
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E51, E53, E55
clothes- YG03, YG23, YG25, R00, R11, R12, Y13, Y15, Y17, BG000

22 comments:

kadie said...

Amy, I absolutely ADORE this!! Wow, not only is your altered image incredible but the layout and papers you've used for this card are GORGEOUS!! Oh, I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited!! Thanks again for joining in on the fun!

kadie said...

P.S. This Miss Anya kinda looks like you! :)

Jennifer said...

I love your spin on every Anya you do. Can you teach me? LOL! Maybe a tutorial?

WickedPixie said...

I love your altered Anya's and your Fairies are my favoriets (next to that fabulous Vampire of course!!) If you are reading this, then my little experiment worked!! :-)Traci

WickedPixie said...

WooHoo! It worked! So if anyone else ever tells you they can't comment with how your comments are set up, tell them to use Explorer instead of Firefox! :-)Traci

RiNNE said...

Very sweet! Awesome alteration- although when you said "fairy" I thought it was another one of your unique hand-drawn ones! This card Is very cute!- especially the apple paper & tag!

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous card Amy, love the background papers too!
x

Sandra MacLean said...

......thud!! Miss Kadie, if you read this, I WANT ONE!! LOL :) This is an amazing card Amy! Miss Kadie's swap has some awesome talent playing along. :)

Tammy said...

I LOVE this card!! WOW just wonderful.

Brocéliane said...

your card is really adorable Amy and congrats for your DT position:)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

She's absolutely beautiful!
I'd love to see a stamp set of Miss Anya fairies!

TFS :*)
~ margie

MiamiKel said...

How absolutely sweet! Your card is brilliant in design, the most fabulous DSP and your coloring - they are so lucky to scooped you up! TFS!

Tracey Feeger said...

You are certainly proving that it was a great decision to make you part of the CA team. You have done an amazing job and I love the bright colours and the DP is just gorgeous.
Love it
mwah
Trace

Darlene said...

Gorgeous as always Amy!

Snail Mail Creations said...

I looooove this card!!! You are so darn crafty!! Your fairy cards are so much fun!

Kerry said...

OMgosh, it's totally awesome!!!

kris said...

Awesome!!! Love when you do your alterations!!! and YAY! Congrats on making the DT... woohoo Amy! =D

Alice said...

this is amazing Amy! what a gorgeous card!!

donna mikasa said...

so sweet with the mixed papers--awesome altered fairy!

Tammi said...

She's gorgeous, wish you could help design some Anya's! :) Pretty with the pearls here and there...another fabulous card!

Angie said...

OK, so I totally signed up for the TGF card swap just so I can get one of your cards! LOL! I think I'll be using my fairies too, but haven't totally decided. They won't be altered, just the regular fairies. And since my new Copics came in the mail today, I can't wait to get started!

Crissy Armstrong said...

That is really, really cute!