Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mystery Monday on a Sunday

Hello, hello! Hope all is well in your little corner of the world. I'm chillin' this morning then it's back to attempting a clean sweep on the house while it's still nice out and before the holidays hit. It's kinda scary to think about how close Christmas is getting! Yikes! I really need to start getting busy on some holiday cards soon, but I'm such a procrastinator in that department... don't know why 'cause I do enjoy making them I just seem to put them off. How about you, have you started on your holiday cards yet?
Well, this past Monday a new challenge was issued over at Club Anya, it's called Mystery Monday and each week a different club member picks the challenge... pretty fun, right? So this week Joni had a rule of three theme to use a pink, black and white color combo plus three embellishments. My embellishments are flower die-cuts, buttons and rub-ons and I'm really diggin' how this one turned out!
Toodles!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper, buttons and flower die-cuts- Making Memories
American Crafts rub-ons
Fiskars border punch
Copic markers:
skin- E50, YR000, E51, R11, RV34
hair- E50, E53, E55
clothes- C3, C5, C7, C9, RV00, R81, R83, E41, W00, W3

15 comments:

Lysa said...

I love the color combination- and I must say your Wild Sprout entries are Amazing!

Victoria said...

ooh this is so gorgeous, love it. The flowers are fab. Yes I've started my Christmas cards - or they'll never get made!4

Victoria
x

gobeagirl said...

Love the use of the colors. It is so pretty. The buttons and the swirls are just awesome. I just love your work. Have a grea Sunday, Lisa G

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card Amy - love the big flowers and design - super funky
love tasha xx

Claireabelle said...

Great card Amy, lovin' your buttons
xx

Angie said...

I love how it turned out too! Those flowers are awesome, and those buttons are so cool!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

wow bee-u-tiful...love the color combo...tfs

kris said...

Love how this one turned out too! Awesome! hugs, Kris

donna mikasa said...

Love how you used the border punch! Totally diggin' how this one turned out, too!

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :D

Angela said...

Love the colors and layout of this card.. And I absolutely love the Big flowers.. Such a sweet card..

Jennifer said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous as always darling. I love th ebig flowers. Gotta get myself into gear and start my xmas cards too. Waiting for some xmas stamps and then will start on them myself.
mwah
Trace

Alice said...

love this color combination so much Amy!! gorgeous design for the card!!

Randi said...

Another beautiful Anya creation!! You know how much I adore your cards Amy!! I always look forward to your blog! Thanks for all the inspiration! In fact, I'm going to purchase that Fiskars border punch tomorrow!! I've been eyeing it...and after seeing how you used it..I LOVE it!