Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wild Sprouts Stella and Wild Sprouts Chelsea?

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day... well hello my friends! I hope you are having a lovely day today. So I've been making quite a few cards here lately, what with all these Sprout ideas and last night it finally happened... I ran out of ink in my E00 Copic marker! At first was kind of shocked, had I really been doing that much coloring? Apparently I had. Alls good though as I was able to order some refill ink and hopefully it will get here quickly. In the meantime I will just have to play around with some light skin color combos that don't use E00... any suggestions?
Surprise, surprise... I've got a couple more Sprouts today. I promise I am almost done! :) And I was able to use the Diedrich Dare sketch challenge again for the round card... very cool.
Meet Stella.
Stella is a little sweetheart who just loves to be in love. She enjoys showering the object of her affection with home-made cookies and love notes that she has made herself.
Meet Chelsea.
Chelsea is already a super star in her own mind. She loves to sing and dance everyday. In fact her biggest decision she has to make is whether to tryout for 'So You Think You Can Dance' or 'American Idol'... ;)Supply list (Stella):
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper and alpha rub ons- Scrapworks
misc ribbon
Kaiser Craft pearls
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Marvy giga circle scallop punch
Copic multiliner pens 0.1 and 0.3
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- R35, R37, R39, R20, R21, W5, W7, W9, BG000


Supply list (Chelsea):
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper- Hambly (black music notes), SEI
Scrapworks alpha rub ons
Creative Imaginations star brad
Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Copic multiliner pens 0.1 and 0.3
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20, YG03
hair- Y000, E50, Y21, Y26, Y28
clothes- C3, C5, C7, C9
V05, V06, RV17, RV19, BG10

25 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Amy, Amy, Amy, I vote that you get your own line. So right now I'd totally buy Stella, Finn, Guy, Ruby, and Zoe right off the bat. Ugh, they are all so cute! I think Stella and Finn are at the top of my list, I'm a short haired girl so stella stole my heart immediately!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Amy! You are on a roll girl! Love them! They are so adorable!

Tasha said...

AMY i agree with Rachel TGF should just employ you to create the WS range because you totally have it going on - i think Chelsea is my new favourite!
love tasha xx

Claireabelle said...

Amy I so agree with all of the above! lol Your imagination is limitless!!!!! Amazing work as always
xx

Tonje said...

I sooo agree with the others that say you should have your own line... I too would gladly buy most of these sprouts! They are so darn cute!

Victoria said...

I'm with everyone else! I'm really enjoying visiting your blog and 'meeting' your new sprouts each day. What a trauma running out of E00!

Stella wins my vote today!

Victoria
x

Carisa said...

I'm in awe. I love stella - love all of your creations actually. I don't know how you are going to pick only 3 to submit! LOL Good luck!

Sandra MacLean said...

Ok Amy....I SOOOOO WANT STELLA!! LOL I am in love with her hair!! Thanks sooooo much for playing along with this week's Diedrich Dare challenge! :)

RiNNE said...

Oh my!!! Your sprouts are just getting better and better each day. I know I've said these about the past ones but these TWO are my faves!!! Wonderful job! And I like your early morning (at least on the West Coast) posts!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I think all your creations are adorable :)

donna mikasa said...

Your cards are just jaw-droppin' amazing!! Love Stella's hairstyle and card sketch, too. It's no wonder you ran out of E00! Maybe sub with some R's?
Hope your refill arrives soon.....

Tasha said...

R00 is a good replacement and E51

crafty amy said...

I can't help with the copic problem as I have never played with them :( Will have to start saving pennies for them me thinks.
I love Stella's cute little bob and I love everything about Chelsea from her dancing pose to her singing face :D she has really made me smile. Your blog is becoming a highlight of my day (how sad am I lol)
Hugs

Amy xx

Anonymous said...

They are toooo adorable! Love them both!

Angie said...

Ok, when is Marie gonna snag you up and let you do your own line of sprouts? Amy's Sprouts!!! I love Stella (I need her for Valentines Day!) and chelsea is SINGING! I love it!

Angie said...

I forgot to say, when I ran out of my E00, I started using E50 and E51. I think they're skin came out a bit darker, but still a caucasion (that's spelled wrong) looking tone.

MiamiKel said...

THUD! These are just DIVINE ..... I swear you should just make the whole line! So many of us are in awe of your sheer talent and unbelievable creativity - they are all superb, hands-down! Best wishes in the competetion!

Alice said...

i LOVE Stella's hair do! How cute is that!!!!

Kristyn said...

Chelsea is my absolute favorite! This is the cutest one yet! Marie should add you on as a designer cuz seriously?!

Stamping Cafe said...

I really enjoy coming to your blog and see all the different sprouts!! I love those two!!!!! Stella is my younger daughter's name and Chelsea is just like my older daughter who love to sing and dance!!

You are totally amazing!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

All of these should be available in rubber but I think my favourite so far is Stella. I love her hair, mouth and that gorgeous dress.

WickedPixie said...

Amy, these are amazing! Not just hte designs themselves, but the cards you make with them too!! :-)Traci

Crafty Jenn said...

OMG!! I totally LOVE Chelsea! Too cute! Just makes me happy looking at her. ;)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, if it was within my power to do so I would have you submit each and everyone of these wonderful Sprout. You are sooooooo talented. I love this little brown haired girl she reminds me of a now a days Betty Boop. Lisa G