Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hi and bye

Yikes! I slept in this morning and I have to get ready for work so this post is going to be super fast. Back during the "Week of Challenges" at Club Anya, Mari put up a card using Rock the Farm Anya at the beach. I loved that idea so much that I just had to take it one step further and add in some altering and friends. This card is the result... thanks for the inspiration Mari!
There's not much time left to get your name in my candy so if you would like a shot at winning click here!
Later! :) Supply list:
cardstock- Kraft and GP
paper- KI Memories (yellow) My Mind's Eye ( stripe) Karen Foster ( sand and sky)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Rock the Farm Anya, Flutter Anya, Dress Up Anya body and clothes, Surfer Ian)
Ranger Stickles
misc buttons
Making Memories colored staples
Copic multiliner pen 0.1 and 0.3
Copic Markers

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute. As always your cards are amazing.

RiNNE said...

So creative! Seeing your cards makes me wish I knew you personally so that I'd have a chance to receive one of them! Luv the altering!

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous card Amy, loving you colouring in on this one
x

Unknown said...

How cute is this, Amy!!!! So creative! Love the beach theme!!

WickedPixie said...

I love it Amy!!! I love how you thought of taking Surfer Ian's board away from him, but kept him at the beach! He has such energy!! the whole card is fantastic!! :-)Traci

Tasha said...

Oh Amy this absolutely ROCKS - love that youhave altered the images.
I cant wait to see what you come up with for the design a sprout comp - yours is bound to be a winner
love tasha xx

donna mikasa said...

Love to see your altering....so magical!

Angie said...

Now I have that song stuck in my head! Lol! Wonderful card; I never thought of Farmer Anya as having "sand buckets"! Brilliant!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! What an amazing beach scene. I love the way you've altered Rock the Farm Anya. I'm honoured to have inspired someone as talented as you.

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love the outfits of every image! :)

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Adorable card, and great use of Farmer Anya!

Mary Giles said...

Love the coloring and that castle is just way too much fun!

Tracey Feeger said...

Absolutely wonderful as per usual. You are a star.
mwah
Trace

kris said...

Awesome card! it's so cute! Beach Party!!!! =D

Victoria said...

another cutie Amy, love the vibrant colours, really sweet card

Victoria
x

Tonje said...

Wow... this is very nice! Love, love, love the bright colours!

Snail Mail Creations said...

This is sooo cute!!! I love the beach scene!