Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FFF inside counts challenge

Hello, hello! I had a wonderful day yesterday and I even managed to get a couple cards done too. This one if for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm. This week we had to "make the inside count". So I cut the front of the card a little over an inch shorter than the back side and punched the edge, this gave me the space to stamp one of the bunnies on the inside and still have him show while hiding the surprise image. Because I stamped and colored right on the card base the polka dot paper wraps all the way around the back to cover the Copic bleed through and make it all pretty. :)
Well I'm off to work today, here's the link to my candy if you haven't checked that out yet.
Be awesome my friends!


Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse
paper- Foofala (polka dot) Karen Foster (pink) DCWV (orange)
stamps- The Greeting Farm ( H&G Snuggle and Lucky Bunnies set
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Tim Holts antique linen
Fiskars border punch
K&Co stitches rub on
Copic markers:
skin- E50, YR000, E51, R12
hair- E35, E37, E39
clothes- R20, RV42, R22, YR20, YR12, YR15, YG93, YG95, B12, B14
bunnies- E30, E31, E33, R20
shadow- E42

19 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That is adorable! It's easily one of the best cards I've seen for this particular challenge. Thanks for sharing it!

Jennifer said...

That is so cute. Great card as usual.

♥Rach♥ said...

SUPER, super cute, that card reminds me of my daughter and her "Mommy Bear" :0) Great card!

Claireabelle said...

Great card Amy
x

Unknown said...

So adorable! Love this super cute card :)

donna mikasa said...

Cutest card, ever! Just ordered that bunny stamp set...love the inside, too!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable card. Love all of the bunnies!

Jenny said...

I LOVE IT! What a great way to use the snuggle stamp and lucky bunnies!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aww..this is so cute, Amy! So clever!

crafty amy said...

This is just tooo cute!! I LOVE it :D

X Amy X

Amanda said...

I was just looking a those very stamps to make a card, but wow yours is super super super cute.

You are so amazing! Wow I'm speechless.
love
Amanda

Tracey Feeger said...

This is gorgeous. Great job with all the bunnies - so cute. You always have fabulous creations.
mwah
Trace

Darlene said...

Aww so sweet! She reminds me of my niece.

Alice said...

this is super duper cute!! fantastic design, too!! LOVE IT!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

This is so sweet and lovely.

RiNNE said...

Love how the opening is in the middle! Those bunnies are too cute!

Snail Mail Creations said...

This is too cute for words! I love the bunnies and how you colored them. :)

Kim said...

Adorable!

WickedPixie said...

Amy, this is SO wonderful! So soft and sweet, and clever too!