Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday morning

Mmmm... it is officially chilly here at night and in the mornings so I'm wrapped up all cozy in a blanket as I write this and I love it! The only thing that would make this morning better is if I had a cup of hot cocoa magically appear. Oh well, it's still pretty good. :)
So I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I have the day off today but I'll still be doing some work later on. Not that I mind though because it is work I love to do. Anywho, can I say it feels a bit odd not to be posting a Sprout today, LOL? Though being back to our regularly scheduled programming isn't a bad thing... I made this card last week for the Farewell challenge at Club Anya. It was actually the first time I inked up Hula Anya and I can't understand what took me so long because I love her!
Well, thanks for stopping by and have a marvelous day!
Supply list:
cardstock- DCWV and GP
paper- 7 Gypsies
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Hula Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Queen & Co felt border
Prima flowers
American Crafts alpha rub ons
misc brads
yellow puffy paint
Copic markers:
skin- E53, E13, R22
hair- C3, C5, C7, C9
clothes- YG95, YG97, YG99, E44, E47, E49, YR12

9 comments:

Angie said...

What a sunny, happy card! Wonderful job with the layout and the embellishment, I love that orange ribbon stuff!

Claireabelle said...

She is fabulous!

Enjoy your Sunday
x

Tonje said...

Very cute card! It's getting chilly here in Norway as well... and today it's been pouring down with rain all day long... wouldn't mind that magic hot cocoa...

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute, I love Hula Anya. Oh who am I kidding, I love all of the Anya's... actually all of the TGF stamps. I'm hopeless.
:o)

Victoria said...

another fab card, love the felt border and flower garland in her hair.

Victoria
x

RiNNE said...

I love the flowers on her hair - did you know that's the AFA challenge this week ;) ? Have a great Sunday!

donna mikasa said...

Love how you colored her and the "haku" on her head is perfect!

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is so darn CUTE!! She makes me want to head to sunnier places...lol....Have a great week, Lisa G

Mary Giles said...

The fabulous colors definitely make me feel warm all over. Love your coloring and those flowers on her head are perfect!