Friday, September 18, 2009

Wild Sprouts Peter and Wild Sprouts Piper?

Oops, sorry about the late post today gals... it's my day off so I ended up catching up on my sleep a bit. We're coming up on the last of my Sprout ideas... just one more day to go. :)
So today I was able to use my Piper card for the Anyone for Anya color challenge. It was pink, white and one other color... I went with yellow. Now I don't know if it technically qualifies as Piper is not a TGF stamp but I figured it was close enough. :)
Now without further ado...
Meet Peter.
Peter is the kind of guy you know you can always count on to help out or hang out. Whether you want to play ball or need help with your homework, Peter's the one to call. He is just an all around good kid, and everybody's best friend.
Meet Piper.
Piper is a dreamer. She is the girl with her head in the clouds who can come off as rather quiet and shy. She is sweet and soft spoken and most times can be found writing her latest flight of fancy down in her journal.

Supply list (Peter):
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper- Provo Craft (stripe) My Mind's Eye (blue solid)
stamps- Hero Arts (sentiment) Tim Holtz (distressed background)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
misc buttons
Paper Trey Ink twine
Fiskars border punch
Copic multiliner pens 0.1 and 0.3
Copic Markers:
skin- E25, E27, R22
hair- C3, C5, C7, C9
clothes- B93, B95, B97, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG63, YG67, E40, E41
Supply list (Piper):
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper- Basic Grey
Heidi Swapp stamp
Doodlebug Designs bubblegum ink
Martha Stewart border punch
Prima flowers
Making Memories gems
Copic multiliner pens 0.1 and 0.3
Copic Markers:
skin- E000, E01, R20
hair- E51, E53, E55, E57
clothes- E40, E41, R20, R21, YG00, Y11, Y13, Y15

17 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

WOW Amy...You are the champ!!! these are so Adorable...Love them!!

MiamiKel said...

STUNNING ...... this entire line you've done is just mind-boggling and fanstastic!!!!!

Unknown said...

Just too darn cute, Amy!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Piper is so sweet, I love her. Peter looks sweet too but I smell mischief :-)

Tonje said...

You are unbelievable!!! These are supercute too.... how do you do it?? ;)

♥Rach♥ said...

Beautiful job, these should be your "audition" to be part of the TGF team I swear. Great stuff!

donna mikasa said...

LOVE Piper's 'do, and Peter is just adorable!! You're just makin' it harder on yourself to choose! I love them all--thanks for a great week!

Claireabelle said...

These are just too cute!!!!
x

Jennifer said...

You've out done yourself again. Stunning!

Alice said...

they are super cute!! i hope they make them ALL into stamps! i'll get them in a set!! thanks for a fun week!

crafty amy said...

As always hun they are both super cute I love the way Piper has her hair done and Peter is just perfect even down to his smart school shoes :D

X Amy X

Lisa Lara said...

My goodness Amy you are just a Sprout factory. They are ALL amazingly adorable.

Serafiia said...

UGH! These all are ADORABLE!
Especially I love all the girlies they are so fantastic and I would just love to get them all!
Great job!

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Amy. Love the cutie Piper, I have not seem her before. Louise x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love all your Sprouts, you are realy an artist! For now, Ruby and Peter are my favourites! If they should be in TGF I would buy them! Good luck, hope you will be a winner!

I also love all the cards you designed, they fit the images so well.

And third, I love the colourcombo you have used in the AFA challenge, it's so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week.

Warmest regards, Renata

Dawny P said...

This is such a pretty card and that image is so sweet :) Thank you for joining us at AFA. Hugs, Dawny xxx

WickedPixie said...

WOW! 2 more fantastic creations! If you don't start selling some of your creations in digi or rubber soon I will be so mad!! (I know you can't with the Speouts, cuz they are TGF, but you know what I mean!!) You are crazy talented!! :-)Traci