Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wild Sprouts Tessa and Wild Sprouts Miles & Maisy

Ok gals, this is it... the grand finale... I am completely out of Wild Sprouts ideas. Well, for this challenge at least. ;)
Now comes the hard part, choosing which ones to put in. I've already decided on Max and I'm going to put in Miles & Maisy because I love, love, love the idea of having a couple stamp. That leaves just one more spot, I'm thinking it's between Guy and Ruby but I may change my mind... decisions, decisions... anywho,
Meet Tessa.
Tessa is a regular little snow bunny. Her favorite time of year is when there is snow on the ground because all that fresh powder is perfect for skiing , sledding, making snowmen... all of her favorite things.
Meet Miles and Maisy.
Miles and Maisy are so in love with each other, everyone says they are soul mates. They have the kind of love story that inspires writers and poets and their happiness can't help but be shared with anyone around them. Supply list (Tessa):
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper- Oriental Trading
Making Memories gems
Doodlebug tree stickers
Gin X alpha rub ons
Colorbox blue lagoon chalk ink
Copic mulitliner 0.1 and 0.3 pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E01, R20, BG000
hair- E15, E17, E18
clothes- V12, V15, V17, RV0000, RV000, RV21, B0000, B000, B21, E40, E41


Supply list (Miles & Maisy):
cardstock- SEI and GP
paper- Making Memories
Heidi Swapp sentiment stamp
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Kaiser Craft pearls
Studio Calico bakers twine
misc button
Marvy mega giga scallop circle punch
Copic multiliner 0.1 and 0.3 pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E01, R20
hair (miles)- E34, E35, E37
hair (maisy)- E03, E08, E09, E18
clothes- B93, 95, 97, YG00, YG01, YG03, E44, E47, E49, YR01, YR12, YR14, Y21, Y23, YR21, E53, E55

18 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I wish you could enter them all. They're all perfect little Sprouts and I want them in rubber!

Angie said...

They are so wonderful Amy! I love the idea of a couples stamp. GREAT idea! And I love the movement in Tessa! Wow, she is one gorgeous snow bunny. And I love Peter and Piper from your last post too! Saw them in the galleria and I love them. You are so incredibly talented... still waiting to find out when I can get my inky fingers on your Pixie's!!!

Tasha said...

LOl it would be so cool for you to design the WS line lol! I love all your designs but my faves are the two above and Chelsea. I totally agree with you about the need for a couples stamp!
love tasha xx

Tonje said...

My oh my!! I absolutely LOVE Miles and Maisy. I totally agree with putting them in the competition, and Max too. I think I would've gone with Ruby for my 3rd choice... She is just so lively and cute (I think she's my favourite "single" sprout of them all)!

Claireabelle said...

Amy these are fabulous!! I love all your designs and you little stories that go with them! I TOTALLY agree with Tasha, you should design the WS line lol
xx

Mary Giles said...

I love all the designs and really you can't go wrong with any of them. These two new ones are fabulously cute. I love the hat on Tessa and how her hair is blowing in the breeze. The couple is absolutely adorable.

WickedPixie said...

Fantastic! For your last entry, out of who you picked, my vote goes to Ruby, but Lucas and Quinn are my absolute favorites! I want them!! :-)Traci

RiNNE said...

Yes! Pls turn in the wonderful couple!! So awesome! But I can't imagine how you'd choose between all the others! Good-luck!

Victoria said...

Miles and Maise are fab! I'd buy them, you're so creative, love these lil sprout designs

Victoria
x

Snail Mail Creations said...

I want every single one of your stamps it's killing me!! They're all so cute, I seriously hope you win!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Holy cow. I am astounded at what you've done - your creations are all simply amazing. I bet they hire you to design for them full-time. :o)

Crafty Jenn said...

It's too hard to chose! All of your Sprout ideas have been so great. I'm loving the couple stamp. TGF definately needs more of them. The way Tessa seems to be standing in the Aspen wind is a really cool touch.

donna mikasa said...

Wow! What a way to end the week! I LOVE the idea of having a couple--Miles and Maisy are adorable! If I were you, I'd just choose them all...please?!?

crafty amy said...

Ooooh you have just gone one better than even I thought posible what a brilliant idea to have a couple and they are sooo cute I love it :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Kim Costello said...

Wow Amy, don't think I have close to eighteen fantastic, wonderful ideas and I could't imagine actually having to pick the ones to enter they're all fabulous, well done on some gorgeous designs... they all rock!!! You go girl!!!
HuGs Kim :)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, you should be making these for them to mass produce. Wow you are just awesome!! I really like Ruby. I would buy her in a heartbeat...lol Love-love them all. Great work girl, Lisa G

Tammi said...

ALL your Wild Sprouts are amazing, I've enjoyed them all and LOVE these, how cute is that couple! ... so many, I can see how hard it would be to choose. I agree with the ones you said and love Piper too...I'd buy all of them, adorable!

Kathy said...

WOW I just adore your WS ideas!!! I love Tessa and would love to color her in!! So cute!! I think they should just put you on the team so you can have all them created!! The swimsuit one is fabulous as well!!!
Good luck I think you have a great shot!!!
:)Kathy