Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wild Sprouts Lucas and Wild Sprouts Nola?

Good morning! Oops, that may be a bit too much pep and energy for starting off today's post, LOL
We have some seriously moody little Sprouts today so I'll be sure to dial down my use of exclamation marks... ;)
To be perfectly honest, in my mind, these two aren't really up for consideration since I have already seen so many fantastic ideas go up in the galleria for this genre. But I've had them done so I couldn't leave them out of the fun... even though they are 'so over' fun. LOL
Oh and some of you have asked which ones I am leaning towards entering... that's a tough one. Right now I think it's between Ruby and Quinn for the girls and Guy and Finn for the boys. I'm flirting with the idea of creating a boy that combines Finn's hair and clothes like Guy... we'll see... like I said, this is tough! Anywho, onto today's Sprouts.
Meet Lucas.
Lucas is one serious little guy, walking around as if he carries the weight of the world on his shoulders. He can be a bit moody but that's only because it's a lot of work being this 'non-conforming'. ;)
Meet Nola.
Nola comes off as all tough and edgy with a definite no-nonsense attitude. She is that girl who is strangely intimidating and intriguing all at once. You just never quite know what is going on behind that cool exterior she puts up.
Supply list (Lucas):
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- Prima (arrows) Creative Imaginations (skulls)
Sticker Studio alpha stickers
Karen Foster screw top brads
Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Copic multiliner 0.1 and 0.3 pens
Copic markers:
skin- E50, YR000, E51, R11
hair and clothes- C3, C5, C7, C9, W3, W5, W7, W9, R24, R27, R29


Supply list (Nola):
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- unknown b&w harlequin, Creative Imaginations (black test and cherries)
Prima flowers
American Crafts alpha rub-ons
misc brads
Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Copic multiliner 0.1 and 0.3 pens
Copic markers:
skin- E50, YR000, E51, R11, BV00
hair and clothes- C3, C5, C7, C9
R81, R83, RV14, BV04, BV08, B79

22 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your EMO/Goth kids. Simply AMAZING!

crafty amy said...

Hiya Amy,
I never ever want you to stop creating these they are seriously all just too cute. I so wish they could all be made up! I am with you on putting Quinn in I think she is one of my fav's but only just I couldn't possibly pick between the rest of them lol :D

X Amy X

Victoria said...

Nola rocks and Lucas has attitude, these are fab

Victoria
x

♥Rach♥ said...

You need to have your own line for TGF I swear, all of your little creations are just too cute.

Tonje said...

You are amazing! How do you come up with all these sprouts??? Wow!

kris said...

Wow Amy! you've been a busy bee creating all these sprouts! i just LOVE what you have done so far... i'm cheering for team Amy!!! i hope one of your sprouts gets chosen!!! your creations are out of this world...

Tammy said...

Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!!

RiNNE said...

Ah, Amy, too bad we can only enter 3, huh? Otherwise, I say enter them all. I love Nola's hair & a-tti-tuDe!! Hehe!
And congrats on being featured today at the TGF blog!

Darlene said...

Hehehe You made moody and edgy look so cute. Love your work Amy.

WickedPixie said...

Amy, these are my Absolute Favorites!! I am serious - I SO want these!!! :-)Traci

Jen Shults said...

So cute! I love Nola. She's fantastic! :D

Stefanie said...

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes to all your designs!!

A-dorable!

Mary Giles said...

Are you even sleeping girl?! All of your creation have been so much fun and so creative. They all should be made into rubber.

Honeythorpe said...

these two are my favourites of all the sprouts I've seen!!

Alice said...

love Nola's black straight hair!!! She is my favorite!!!!!!!

donna mikasa said...

LOVE how "goth" these two are! I'm lovin' them all so far...

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh stop it. You are just astounding me. These are just gorgeous as all the others are too.
mwah
Trace

Javablustamper said...

Hey there!!! K.....did I say that I want them ALL?? I NEED them all!! AWESOME!!!



Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Jana Marie said...

Oh my goodness...Guy, Quinn, and Nola are my favs of your designs...I do like them all, but if I had to choose those would be the ones I would buy first!! Good luck in the competition, I hope they all win!! :)

Snail Mail Creations said...

These are so emo, and oh so darling!! :D eeee! I love em all! :)

Tasha said...

AMy i think you should be a designer for TGF because girl your designs totally rock. I love these two cards too, i love how you have mixed the papers thats such a funky touch
love tasha xx

Gracie said...

They are really cute!
Hugs
Grace
xxxx