Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yeah! It's Wednesday!

Why am I so excited for Wednesday you ask? Because Glee is on tonight LOL! Yes, I admit it, I love this new show... just call me a Gleek. Is anyone else out there hooked as well? :)
This is another reason I love fall... the new season of TV shows start premiering. One of the other ones I'm really looking forward to is Eastwick. I loved the movie back in the day so I'm hoping the show isn't a stinker... could be hit or miss but I'll give it a few episodes at least.
Anywho... onto today's card. This one was my Farewell to Joni card over at Club Anya. Like my Hippie Anya this was the first time I got around to actually inking up Navajo Anya. Again I don't know what took me so long because she was a fun one to color. Thank goodness for challenges is all I can say. I love how they motivate me to play with a variety of stamps and materials. :)
Have a fantabulous day my friends!

Supply list:
cardstock- DCWV and GP
paper- Cosmo Cricket
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Navajo Anya, Forest Friends deer and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
misc leaf button
Paper Trey Ink twine
Copic markers:
skin- E53, E13, R22
hair- C3, C5, C7, C9
clothes- E44, E47, E49, R08, E07, E09, YR21, YR23, Y26, G000, BG10, G12
deer- E15, E17, E18, E30, E31, E33

24 comments:

crafty amy said...

Another gorgeous card hun I am loving the wood effect paper in the backgound. I have not sen any of those shows yet over here in the UK :( I don't understand how we are still behind you now that cable is around!?!

Amy xx

Tammy said...

Amy oh my goodness. This is fantasitc!
I'm so loving this card.
You did a fantastic job. I love everything about it. The paper, the placment..all of it!

WickedPixie said...

Amy, this card is fantastic! I LOVE the deer used with her!! And (raising my hand) another Glee fan here! Nothing else on tv makes me laugh out loud like this does! I wnat to watch Eastwick but it conflicts with too many other things at that time!! (I haven't used my computers ability to be a DVR in over a year, maybe I'll see if I can make that work for Eastwick) :-)Traci

♥Rach♥ said...

That little deer is so cute! Another one on my wish list, I love how you used him!

kadie said...

This is card is absolutely stunning! You have used these CC papers to a tee! Gorgeous coloring too...oh I just love love love how you paired these two stamps!!
I've seen Glee once so far...pretty funny stuff!!

kadie said...

Oh, P.S. I'm sure Joni will be soooo thrilled to see this card!!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What a beautiful card! I love the combo of Anya and the deer.

Unknown said...

So cute card! :D

Sandra MacLean said...

Ahhh! This is awesome Amy! That CC paper works beautifully with Indian Anya and I love the depth to the layout! Great job Amy...as always!

Tonje said...

That is sooo sweet. Love how the deer "kiss" the girl...

Claireabelle said...

Love this card, I love your American Indian Anya! Fabulous card
xx

RiNNE said...

Ok, fellow (Acafella :)) Glee fan! I know you said you can't *sing or dance* but BOY, can you *color/ create/ draw!*

again, absolutely fabulous-o! Can't wait for tonight's episode! I have a crush on Mr. Shuester.. LOL!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

THIS is perfection....omg what a PERFECTLY adorable fall card!

Pam Varnell said...

Love this card Amy. Anya is so perfect paired with that deer. Love the DP your paired it with. Just beautiful!!

Alice said...

awe.. super cute! love that the deer is kissing the Any!!

Jennifer said...

OH I love GLEE, too. I was looking forward to the season when I first saw the plot in May (I think?)

GREAT card. Love it!

Kristyn said...

Another great card!

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Glee!!! I'm totally hooked :-) I'm also looking forward to Eastwick. Gosh there are soooo many shows that I love and DVR can only tape so many ... lol

donna mikasa said...

So clever to pair up the deer with the Native Anya!
Love the autumny colors, too!
Chalk up another "Gleek" here....how long did you sing "Don't Stop Believing" after the premier was shown?

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. As always your card is just great!! I just purchased the deer set.(It is my card for tonight/tomorrow)lol...I love how you put them together it is just sooooo adorable. I am hooked on your blog..I check it before work and after just to see what your up to. Have a great evening, Lisa G. Thanks for all your nice comments. It is so sweet of you to take the time. :0)

Crafty Jenn said...

Yippee!! I'm a Gleek too!! I finally was able to watch all the episodes the other night, and I love it! I think it has something to do with the fact that I was a band geek all through school. ;) Can't wait for tonight's episode.

Love how you have the deer "kissing" Anya! the paper is fabby too.

Randi said...

Absolutely incredible!! Love EVERYTHING about it!! You are so creative! I think these two stamps were made for each other!

Kelly Booth said...

Just Adore this FAB Creation Amy....so VERY Perfect and Cute!!

MiamiKel said...

This is truly THE sweetest creation, Amy! How you paired the beautiful Anya with her wonderful little dear friend - it's just darling!

Tammi said...

Love this combo, super cute!