Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wild Sprouts Max and Zoe and a winner!

Good Saturday morning fellow stampers!
First things first, let's get to what you've all been waiting for... the candy winner. Random.org picked a low one and apparently birthdays are lucky because CraftyJenn is our big winner! Congratulations Jenn! :)
Email me at pete_danger@hotmail.com with your mailing addy and I will get your goodies out to you on Monday.
Secondly, after reading the comments on yesterday's Sprout post I was sad to see some of you getting discouraged about entering your own designs. Please don't be. I can draw. It's just something I've always been able to do. I can't sing, I can't dance and I can't do math problems in my head... we all have our gifts BUT this challenge isn't even about the drawing. It's about sharing your ideas. Even if drawing isn't your gift you may still have the winning design idea so enter the challenge! :)
As for me I'm gonna keep playing with them because this is way too much fun. I was on a role yesterday and got these two on cards and the bonus... both are for challenges! Max is this week's Farm Fresh sketch challenge and Zoe is for the Diedrich Dares. :) I gotta say, I love how Max came out so I think I might as well enter him as one of my three today... hope I don't change my mind later.
Meet Max.
Max is a curly haired cutie who is always up for an adventure whether that is the first day of school or a hike through the woods. He's got his backpack and he's good to go!
Meet Zoe.
Zoe is a total girly-girl and she loves dressing up in her new sundress. This little beauty has style and grace and she is just as sweet as can be.


Supply list (Max):
cardstock- Kraft and GP
paper- Basic Grey
stamp- Autumn Leaves messy stitches
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Daisy D's sentiment rub on
Heidi Swapp edge distresser
Copic multi liner pens 0.1 and 0.3
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20, R22
hair- YR15, YR18, E08, E19
clothes- E53, E31, E55, E35, YG01, YG23, YG25, BV04, BV08, B79, C5, C7, C9, BG07, BG09, BG000
grass- YG03, YG17, YG67
Supply list (Zoe):
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- unknown old stripe, Marcella by K (green) Basic Grey (floral)
Basic Grey sentiment rub on
Prima flowers
KI Memories gems
misc ribbon and charm
Colorbox cream brown chalk ink
Copic multiliner black pens 0.1 and 0.3
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E01, E95, R20, RV13, YG03
hair- Y21, Y35, Y17, Y38
clothes- B0000, B21, B32, B34, YG01, YG03, YG23

20 comments:

JK said...

Oh they are sooo cute. You are definitely on a roll! Such an adorable job, Amy!

Anonymous said...

UUH! I want to have the ZOE - she just what I have been looking for! Some simple but really cute girlie!!

Amazing job, Amy!

Jenny V. said...

Congrats to Jenn! Awwwww. These are so cute. You are such a pro in drawing and having such great ideas. Excellent job! TFS. Have a great weekend!

RiNNE said...

Too cute!!! Such great ideas! Fun how you can totally tell their personalities by their expressions and clothes!

Tasha said...

AMy you are an amazing artist i love all your designs for the Sprouts so far - fingers crossed for you

love tasha xx

♥Rach♥ said...

Zoe and Guy are totally my faves. I just love Guy, he reminds me of my little guy!

Congrats to the winner!

Kim said...

So cute! You are so super talented!

WickedPixie said...

Hi Amy! I so hope you didn't take what I said yesterday in a bad way - I absolutely meant it as a compliment! And right now I am so jealous of your brain - I am at a total loss for ideas! I keep staring at the template and drawing a blank! Hopefully something will come to me! I LOVE all of your Sprout creations, but I agree with you - Max is REally special! I am loving seeing them!! :-)Traci

kris said...

Congrats to the Winner! and OMGosh your creations are adorable... they already look like a stamp! I think you should enter Max... he's a cutie patootie... hae a great weekend Amy!

Tonje said...

Gosh!! These are even cuter than the previous ones... if that's even possible. I LOVE them!

Angie said...

These are wonderful too! I love your work Amy and I now that any of these will be a winner! I can't wait to own one of your stamps. (I know I will someday ;) Zoe just made me say "AH" outloud, and Max is just too cute! I have drawn up two Sprouts of my own, we'll see if I can go so far as to maing a card out of them, not sure...

SemSee said...

Oh gosh, they are TOO cute! Love Max!! Thank you so much for sharing them, Amy! You are such an inspiration, and I just adore your work! Big hugs, Sem xx

crafty amy said...

Hiya Amy,
I too only ment what I said as a compliment of course I will still be putting in (well I already have) who could resist really like you say it is way too much fun :D
Even if you designs do not get made up do you think we could play with them some how anyway as I want all 4 of 'em and I am so sure you have loads more on the way. Oh and when are we gonna get to buy your fairy drawings you could make a fortune out of me alone!

Hugs

Amy xx

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all of your Wild Sprouts designs so far, they all have such wonderful character, i love Zoe, she's super cute :)

Crafty Jenn said...

YEAH!!!!! Birthdays ARE lucky!!

That is sooo awesome! Good thing I hadn't bought Birthday Anya yet. Can't wait to make fun stuff with your candy, candy, candy!

I love Max. He looks like he's ready to hike the fun trails here in WA. ;)

Amanda said...

Yeah I love Zoe too! She is so beautiful you can do so much with that!
Amanda

Unknown said...

Ooo....more fabulous creations, Amy! Love them! I can't draw as good as you, Amy, but I am going to join in the fun! Afterall, it's about sharing ideas! Totally agree with you, girl! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far!
Kim

Islander Girl said...

OMG, I'm such a big fan of yours! I love your work and think you should do what that other girl is doing at TGF and be a guest designer or sell digi stamps! YOU RAWK!!!!!!!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW, Amy!! Super cuteness! I really adore your work, so glad that I found you!

Congratulations to Jenn!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats, Jenn! Lucky, YOU!!

Love your latest Sprout designs, Amy! Not only are the designs awesome, but you also choose the perfect NAMES for them! I want these, too!!!