Monday, September 28, 2009

Nothing lasts forever

Yes, I'm afraid to admit it but my desk is once again a disaster area. Try as I might it just could not stay clear and clean... ugh. Not only is the desk piled up with stuff, I've seriously got to get in there and organize the rest of the room as well... it's getting a bit out of hand. On the bright side, I did manage to put this card together and it completely uses left-overs from the Miles & Maisy Sprout card that were still kicking around. When I saw the new Diedrich Dare's color challenge of orange, blue and green I knew it was meant to be that I use up more of these scraps... it also doesn't hurt that it is one of my fave color combos too. ;)
Well I've gotta get busy... catch you in 24.
Supply list:
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper- Making Memories
stamps- Stamping Bella (Ketto's Dolly and Ketto Papillion) Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
misc buttons
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E55, E57, E59
everything else- E44, E47, E49, B93, B95, B97, E40, E41, E43, YG03, YG23, YG25, YR00, YR12, YR14, B000, W3

18 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

This is so cute, love the stamps and the shades of color you picked, great job as usual!

Claireabelle said...

Great card Amy!
x

Unknown said...

Lovely card! TFS. Have a great week :D

RiNNE said...

Too cute! That color combo is wonderful...gotta try it!

Angie said...

Wonderful card Amy. That ketto image is adorable! I love that color combo too, and you made them work together perfectly!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Amy, love the layout and beautiful papers!
Clairex

Tracey Feeger said...

This is gorgeous and using your scraps - wonderful idea. Gotta love that. I have a box full of scraps that I really must go through and use or put in the recycling. As for my work space - hmmmm - I tidy mine at least once a week and try and tidy before I head to bed but somehow it always looks like a bomb has hit. Good luck organizing it all.
mwah
Trace

crafty amy said...

That is just too cute and you have some great scraps seriously! I have to get some of those stamps I have been admiring them from a far since they came out think they will have to go on my ever growing Christmas list lol :D

Amy xx

WickedPixie said...

Cute card! Love the colors and papers! (And I somehow missed that Ketto, so now I am of to see what else I missed there!) :-)Traci

Alice said...

this is super cute!! love the little Ketto!! have to go and check out those stamps!!

Jennifer said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the little Ketto stamp. I need some of those.

Kerry said...

Amy, I love this... the card, the dp, the stamp... I love everything about it. You rock!!!

gobeagirl said...

Amy your card is just too cute. I love that color combo, I think I will have to give it a try. Very Nice. Have a great evening, Lisa G

Tonje said...

You did a good job with your left overs... :)

Elena said...

Very beautiful card! I love the colors! So pretty! You are so inspiring, Amy!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ohhhhh I LOVE this Ketto! This is a GORGEOUS card AMY! We are so happy to have you playing along with the Diedrich Dare!

Tammi said...

This is so super cute! Neat color combo...love it!

Leanne said...

what a really cute card!!! i love your technique on the coloring.. and your imagery with paper is fantastic!! =)