Friday, September 11, 2009

Wild Sprouts Jinx and Wild Sprouts Guy?

So if you are a friend of the farm you've probably seen that there is a "Design My Sprout" challenge going on over there. As soon as Marie issued the challenge my mind began to race... there are just so many little Sprouts that I would love to see come to life! These are my first two ideas but definitely not my last. That's why I'm going to hold off on posting any to the actual challenge just yet, I want to make sure I pick my fave three and since Marie gave us 'til the 24th I'm gonna wait. Still, I wanted to share here because this is just way too much fun! :)
First off meet Jinx.
Jinx is 99% angel with just that hint of a wild side. She's a contemporary little gal with a short sassy 'do and rocking her fave pair of jeans.
Now meet Guy.
Guy loves hanging out and playing on his hand-held video game system... I think he's even made it to level 10 on his new favorite game already! His hair may be a bit on the shaggy side but he's no little hooligan. ;)
I hope you like these first two attempts... I'm off to get a couple more out of my head and onto paper. Oh and don't forget that today is the last day to get your name into my blog candy drawing, tomorrow I will announce the winner!

Supply list (Jinx card):
cardstock- DCWV and GP
paper- American Crafts
Design Originals bottle cap
Kaiser Craft jewels
Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Copic black multiliner pens 0.1 and 0.3
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20, YG03, RV25
hair- E02, E08, E19, E18
clothes- B93, B95, B97, BG000, RV25, RV29, YG23
Supply list (Guy card):
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- Doodlebug Designs
stamp- KI Memories (dude)
Colorbox blackbird and Iris chalk ink
Making Memories brads
Copic black multiliner pens 0.1 and 0.3
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E53, E55, E57, E59
clothes- B93, B95, B97 R24, R27, R29, Y17, C5, C7, C9, BG000

34 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW, those are amazing! I was really looking forward to your designs for this challenge.

♥Rach♥ said...

I'd buy Guy right now, he's TOO CUTE! Love Jinx's little belly too :)

Darlene said...

O.k so sign me up to buy these both of them they are so adorable. Awesome job Amy. I hope you win so your Jinx and Guy become rubah!

Jen Shults said...

These are fantastic! Guy is definitely my fave. I'm totally rooting for that one to be chosen. He is just PERFECT. And love your samples!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OMG! These are amazing and perfect! I would definitely buy both! Guy would be a hit in my household ;)

Sandra MacLean said...

First attempts?!?! See, this is why I'm not even bothering to try....you're too good Amy!! LOL :) Have a fabulous weekend!

Victoria said...

These are fab Amy, you have such an amazing skill with both shading and putting your cards together, wish I'd made them!

Victora
x

Unknown said...

Sooo cute! I love them :)

Jenny said...

Great job! I think you should design these for TGF professionally!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

donna mikasa said...

I knew you would design some awesome Sprouts! I want these!!!
Love Jinx's sassy haircut and Guy's little smirk.....genius!

~*Joni said...

AMY!!! I want both of them immediately! Love Jinx and Guy (great names, they would fit right in to the WS series). You did an awesome job, but obviously everyone knew you would with all the wonderful comments above. ;) Great designing, these are both so adorable.

Dotty Jo said...

Both adorable, these are amazing!!!! I used my first sprout today and had a blast! Jo x

Unknown said...

Totally adorable, Amy! It would be nice to see these in rubber! You totally rock this challenge! Of course I thought of you when I saw this challenge because I know you would come up with some super cuties! Can't wait see more of them!

WickedPixie said...

Ok, Amy, these are so awesome! You have to stop! You are intimidating me! JK! (About the you have to stop part, I mean, because I would love to see more, even if it makes me scared to try to make one!!) ;-)Traci

Claireabelle said...

Amy, these are fab-U-lous girly!!! Love both of them.

I might post a pic of my design on my blog at some point (although my drawing = pants LOL)
xx

crafty amy said...

I love them both they are so sweet I can't wait to see what else you come up with. I think I might as well give up those seeing these lol :D

X Amy X

Kim Costello said...

Wow you really are fantastic at this, good luck sweetie two wonderful sprouts already, HuGs Kim :)

Tammy said...

WOW Amy!!!!
I really love your two "Design a Sprouts"
Great Job!

scrapn_momof2 said...

WOW!!! I'll take one of each please!!! Fantastic job, I can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

Snail Mail Creations said...

Amy!
Omgoshhhh these are so great!!! I love them!!

Tracey Feeger said...

Gosh with you as my competition for the new Wild Sprout I have no hope. LOL. Love them both oh and the little descriptions are just wonderful.
mwah
Trace

Alice said...

wow!! you are one super talented girl Amy!! love them both!! love Jinx's hair and the fact that she is in her jeans! love guy's boy smile. he is so handsome!!

Sunghee said...

I would totally buy Guy!

RiNNE said...

I swear you should have your own stamps- love both!! My creations include a short-haired girl too!! Love both, would buy both!

Crafty Jenn said...

When I saw the TGF challenge, I couldn't wait to see what you came up with! Always amazed and never disappointed! I love Guy's slight grin. ;)

Pam Varnell said...

These both totally rock Amy. I especially love Jinx. Great job!!

Mary Giles said...

I am floored! These are just too fabulous and super cute! When will these be available agin because I definitely want some!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

These are gorgeous! Marie should give you a full time job designing stamps.

Tonje said...

You designed these???? Oh my! you are sooooo talented! I would totally buy both of them if they were made into rubberstamps! Good luck in the sprout competition!

Angie said...

I love them both so much. Guy resembles a couple of the guys in my house! And Jinx reminds me of me, in my younger days... lol!

SemSee said...

I'm sooooooooo loving Guy's hair! Hee hee! These have just GOT to be made into stamps, Amy - they're too fabulous not too! Hugs, Sem xx

Lisa Lara said...

You drew these? Wow. I am so amazed and impressed. You go. They all three are adorable. Love what you have come up with.

Tammi said...

I LOVE all your sprouts cards, beautiful coloring and creativity! I think these two are my favs along with Jilly, their all fantastic! :)

kadie said...

I adore your descriptions and bios of all these adorable sprouts! I can't pick I fave, i just can't!!