Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy, busy

Hello!
Well between work, trying to come up with some rockin' cards for my Team Anya try-out and other things I am one very busy girl right now... which isn't a bad thing at all. Though it does mean I have to be quick on the blog posting, so quick I shall be. :)
Last week I made three coordinating little note cards in my attempt to finally use up some scrap papers. I figured if I wasn't getting the job done making one card at a time maybe I could do it with three... I didn't exactly succeed in getting rid of it all but I was happy to use up some of these kraft label stickers that I've had sitting on my desk for like a year or so. Yeah!
Hasta la vista, stampers... :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper- Sandylion (Kelly Pannaci stripe) Marcella by K (solid pinks) My Mind's Eye (light pink strip)
stamps- Stamping Bella (ketto) and Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Fiskars apron lace border punch
Prima flowers
misc buttons
Ranger stickles
kraft sticker