Saturday, August 8, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday... a day later

So usually I have Fridays off and get to jump right into the FFF challenge but since I was filling in at work yesterday it had to wait... but I'm so glad it did because look who showed up in my mail box yesterday! Woohoo! How stinkin' cute are these little Spooktacular stamps? As soon as I had them in my hands inspiration for using Mary's cool sketch was immediate and I'm really pleased with how this turned out.
And for all of you asking about my fairies possibly becoming digi stamps... first, thanks for all the interest, I totally wasn't expecting anything like this when I posted that first card... and second, I'm looking into it... finding out what I need to do to make this happen. So stay tuned, I will keep you posted as I get the ball rolling, I promise. :) Supply list:
cardstock: DCWV, GP
paper: DCWV (black) Marcella by K (yellow) Creative Imaginations (pumpkin) SEI (clouds)
stamps: The Greeting Farm (spooktacular set... slightly altered)
ink: Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Ranger Stickles
Copic Mulitliner black pen 0.1
Copic markers:
The Count:
skin- E50, YR000, E51, R11
hair- E43, E47, E49
clothes- C5, C7, C9, R24, R27, V09, Y28, Y17, W1
Witch:
skin- E25, E27, R22
hair- C3, C5, C7, C9
clothes- V05, V06, V09, YR04, YR12, YG25
Mummy:
skin- E00, E11
clothes- E41, E42

4 comments:

Crafty Jenn said...

Hee-hee! I love this new set too! Terrific take on Mary's sketch. I forgot I have that DCWV stack! Cute, cute.

Can't wait to here about your fairies! I'll be waiting in the long line!

<3 Jenn

scrapn_momof2 said...

I love this set. Your card is so ADORABLE!!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! I love the spooky scene you've created.

RiNNE said...

Awesome scene! Yay for the possibility of your digi stamps!