Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jessica's Sketch Challenge

Back to work for me today, it's the 5th Anniversary of the LSS and we are hosting a big day long celebration... should be a ton of fun!
So yesterday I was able to stay on top of the Greeting Farm challenges and made this card for Jessica's sketch challenge. I liked the idea of using tags and the new Miss Anya worked perfectly with that idea since she was already sitting. I even got inspired by Elena's challenge to throw some stitching in there... overall I'm really happy with how this one turned out. :)
Ok, I seem to be having some issues either with blogger or my dial-up (yes, I know, still on dial-up... living in the boonies does have its disadvantages sometimes...) so I'll wrap this up for today. Have a great one!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- My Mind's Eye
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Dressy Miss Anya) Technique Tuesday (Loving Words sentiment)
inks- Memento rich cocoa and Tim Holtz antique linen distress ink
misc ribbons and pearls
stitching
Copic Markers:
skin- E50, E51, YR00, R11
hair- YR31, YR24, YR14
hat and shoes- YG00, Y13, YG95
dress- R11, R21, E93, E40, E41, E42