Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hop, hop, hop

Hello friends! If you haven't seen it yet there is a surprise blog hop going on today at the TGF blog to celebrate the mysterious September release... too fun! And the best part is there are plenty of chances to win, I so can't wait to get hopping!
Yesterday I had time to sit down with Jessica's newest FFF sketch. I like to lay it down on the desk in front of me and then start flipping through my stamps to see which one wants to bring the whole thing to life. This week H&G Sing was calling or should I say serenading me and as soon as I saw her this design came to me. Everything just seemed to fall into place and work the first time, no second guessing or hemming and hawing over papers and colors... I love it when that happens!
Catch ya later! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- DCWV, Bazzill and GP
paper- Making Memories journaling notebook
stamps- The Greeting Farm (H&G Sing), Tim Holtz (psychedelic backgrounds) Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz Distress spiced marmalade and worn lipstick, My Mind's Eye teal
Making Memories gem, flower and felt leaf
Ranger stickles
Paper Trey Ink twine
Copic markers:
skin- E53, E13, R22
hair- E55, E57, E59
everything else- YR21, YR12, YR15, YR16, RV000, RV00, RV11, E15, E17, E18, YG93, YG95, YG97

9 comments:

Snail Mail Creations said...

This might be one of my favorites!! It's so cute!!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the little scene you've created.

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous card!
x

donna mikasa said...

Super cute tropical scene! Love her tan....

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, luv the sentiment..hehehe!

enjoy *~*

Unknown said...

Super cute card Amy! :)

Kristyn said...

this is sooo AWESOME! You are trying out for the DT right?! You totally need to :D

Alice said...

wow!! gorgeous scene, I can almost hear the wave hitting he shore!! wonderful work!

Angie said...

This is so pretty Amy! I love Sing's suntan and the papers are gorgeous! And I love your embellishments too!