Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Monday!

The past couple days I have been feeling a bit run down and under the weather so I'm glad to have today to try and shake this off and recharge the batteries. And I gotta say, waking up to see I was one of the winners in the Club Anya week of challenges definitely helps to boost ones spirits. I honestly was not expecting it considering the massive amount of talent being posted in the galleria... amazing cards in there!
Sooooo... today I am also working on some things that may or may not involve those fairies I drew awhile ago... it's too early to say much, but stay tuned as I will reveal more as I can... how's that for being super sneaky? ;)
In the meantime, here's an older card that I still love...
Supply list:
cardstock- kraft, bazzill and Gp
paper- October Afternoon
stamps- Sandylion (robot) Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
misc brads
Copic markers

8 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations on being one of the winners Amy! You SO deserve it. And I love your sneakiness! Looking forward to seeing, or not seeing, what you are talking about! LOL! This robot card is too cute and your combination of papers is perfect for that adorable little bot.

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh, he's just the cutest Amy!! The perfect paper to match too! :D Congratulations on winning a Club Anya challenge too!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Congrats, Amy! I hope that you are feeling better!
What a cute lil robot! Great card!
TFS :*) margie

kris said...

Congrats Amy!!!! You're card was awesome!!!!

Tracey Feeger said...

LOL I am sooooo waiting for the big news - whatever it may be ;) - you are one talented lady. Congrats on the Club Anya win.
mwah
Trace

Crafty Jenn said...

Whoo-hoo! Congrats on your win over at Club Anya! That card was terrific!

This robot is stinkin cute! I don't think I've seen this one before.

(so, ahh....thanks for telling/not telling us about something/nothing that is/might be happening soon/not at all) Ha ha!

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous card Amy and congrats on being one of the Club Anya winners.

Cant wait to see whats happening with your fairies!
x

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your win! Looking forward to your "big news"!