Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Club Anya crazy hair challenge

Yesterday was Traci's day to issue a challenge over at the Club Anya blog and it was to create an Anya or Ian with crazy hair. Her example was super creative, using eyelets and wire to jazz up the hair but luckily for me she made it as simple as coloring hair an unnatural shade. Between work and everything else I didn't think I would have time to get a card done and I really want to stay on top of these challenges as much as possible. It all worked out when I remembered these old Love, Elsie papers that I have been wanting to pair with Rockstar. Not only was it a fun one to make but pretty quick too!
Well, I've got another busy day ahead of me and class tonight so I should be wrapping this up. Have a fantastic day everyone!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, GP
paper- Love, Elsie
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Rockstar Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Love, Elsie chipboard buttons
Ranger Stickles
embroidery floss
Copic markers-
skin- E00, E11, R81
hair- B01, B02, B04, RV21, RV25, RV29
dress- C3, C5, C7, C9
guitar- R22, R24, R29, C1, C3, C5, C7

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome card, Amy! I know what you mean! I work full time, have two little ones at home and still try to stay on top of the challenges. Just love them too much to miss them! So far, I haven't done one yet but I still got time. :)

Mary Giles said...

How fun is this! I love the blue hair with a touch of red. Can you teach me to do embellishments? You also know the right ones to add.