Friday, August 7, 2009

Gossamer Cornwand

I'm sorry that I've got to post and run again... I'm filling in for a gal at work so not much time to blog this morning. But I did want to get up this fairy card I made from my own name and description. The card came out a bit darker and more mysterious looking than I will ever actually be... it must be all those little spiders... ;)
This is Gossamer Cornwand. She lives in spiderwebbed wonderlands and insect grottoes. She wears tiny black spiders on her dresses and has butterfly wings the color of yellow corn. Supply list:
cardstock: Bazzill, Kraft, GP
paper: KI Memories (floral) BoBunny (polka dot) K&Co (ledger)
stamps: Inkadinkado (halloween trails)
inks: Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut chalk ink
Doodlebug Designs alpha stickers
Ranger Stickles
Heidi Swapp bling
Marvy scallop circle punch
Copic Multiliner black pen 0.1
Copic markers:
skin- E50, YR000, E51, R20, R22
hair- E25, E27, E29
eyes- B02, B12, B14
wings- Y11, Y13, Y15
dress- BG000, Y000, RV000, YG00

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Another cute one, Amy! I want one for my name too! lol
Have a great weekend, Amy!
Kim

Kim said...

DITTO on my previous comments. I love her spiderweb skirt and the eyes are incredible!

Claireabelle said...

Wow, she is fabulous Amy! Maybe you should go into business making these cards LOL You have an amazing imagination
x

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow you keep astounding me. email me if you get a chance. I would like to ask you something.
mwah
Trace

Serafiia said...

OMG! I love your fairy drawings and all the cards you have made! <3
You should start making your own stamps (I would definitely be the first customer ;)

Jenny V. said...

I really enjoy your fairies. You do such a great job drawing it and I wouldn't mind buying it stamp or digi. Let me know when you do. Thanks

Jenny