Sunday, August 23, 2009

A quick hello

I've really got to make today's post a quick one... I slept in just a bit and I really should be getting ready for work. :)
The birthday party was a ton of fun last night and each of the little girls' books turned out so cute and totally unique to each of their personalities... love that!
Oh and I noticed that the new Anya challenge blog has their first challenge up today, Sugar & Spice girly themed cards. Sounds like fun and who doesn't love another excuse to make more Anya cards, seriously?! :)
Over and out! Supply list:
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper- Sandylion (stripe) Marcella by K (pinks)
stamps- Stamping Bella Ketto and Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
kraft label sticker
Prima flowers
misc buttons
Ranger Stickles

4 comments:

Elena said...

Very beautiful card, Amy! And I love, love the design of it!
So glad that the party for a little girl went well!
I read your previous post about the DT Call. You surely made the right decision (and I am so glad that you did!))), I know that TGF will be very happy to have a wonderful and very talented Designer like you!
I wish you good luck with all of my heart and I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Hugs,
Elena (theredhairedgirl)

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh Amy this is so clever. Would never thought to do something like this. Might have to give it a go.
mwah
Trace

Kim said...

So cute, great layout too!

MicheyMoo said...

I'm definitely CASEing this card the next opportunity I get.

I love its simplicity - yet its still a fun and funky card.