Thursday, August 6, 2009

Buttercup Reedweb

LOL, well Tracey F. you should like this one... my other sister is a Tracy too so her fairy name and description is almost exactly like yours. :)
This is her fairy, Buttercup Reedweb. She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow and wears bright clover green with gentle green butterfly wings.
Ok, I'm off to go get ready for work now... hope everyone has a fantastic day today!
Supply list:
cardstock: Bazzill, kraft, GP
paper: Doodlebug Designs (yellow floral) Marcella by K (green)
stamps: Autumn Leaves (sentiment) Inkadinkado (bees)
inks: Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Papertrey Ink twine
Copic multiliner pen black 0.1
Copic markers:
skin-E50, YR000, E51, R20
hair- E43, E47, E49
eyes- B21, B34, B93
wings- YG00, YG01, YG02
clothes- Y000, Y02, YG03, YG23, YG25, YG17
bees- BG000, Y15, Y17

8 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, you are killing me, these are just too fantastic and I want them! I can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute, Amy!

Shaela said...

WOW. You need to design stamps - I want these fairies, lol!! Gorgeous work

Tracey Feeger said...

Amy, I said it yesterday and will say it again today. digital stamps baby. You are talented and to start out this would be the best option. Hehehe thanks for the mention. And once again love the card. Maybe I should get you to design a few digi stamps for me. Will contact you after I get back from my weekend away.
mwah
Trace

Mary Giles said...

Amy this is adorable! I love the ballerina pointed toes on this cute fairy. The little pearls sprinkled throughout are a fabulous touch. The colors are perfec.

Kim said...

Amy your work is AMAZING! I am in love with your drawn fairies and I definitely think you NEED to seriously think about turning them into rubber stamps! I so would buy them ALL! Amazing and stunning work!!! I found your blog from the Club Anya blog and am so happy to have found you! I am going to be stopping by to check your work all of the time! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

scrapn_momof2 said...

Ditto to all of the above comments. My wallet is bracing for the time when you decide to do digi stamps!!!

Angie said...

Yes, I agree with EVERYONE!!! Hey, how about us giving you our Fairy names, and then you can email us a drawing of it, and we'll pay you!!! I would totally pay you for my Fairy, and if you become a stamp artist, I will buy ALL your stamps!