Monday, August 3, 2009

So much fun

Whew! That Anyaversary blog hop party was a ton of fun! I didn't get to participate in as many challenges as I would have liked, but work must come first. At least I got to see all of the talent out there in blogland... some pretty amazing cards, no doubt about it. A big thanks to Jess, Marie and the whole DT for hosting the party of the year! It was fab ladies!
Today's card is one I made last month and shockingly enough doesn't feature a TGF stamp. But I'm still plugging away at my summer goal to use as many different stamps and scraps as I can and I'm loving the challenge... :)
Supply list:
cardstock: DCWV and Bazzill
papers: October Afternoon (floral) My Mind's Eye (solid blues)
stamps: Hero Arts asian doll set and sentiment
inks: Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Ranger Stickles and Inksentials white pen
Prima flower
Kaiser Craft pearl
twine
Copic markers