Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Unusually productive

Let me start off by saying that I am not really a morning person. If I have the opportunity to sleep in a bit I normally do. But today I was up bright and early and I already feel like I've gotten so much crossed off my list and it feels crazy cool. Now my only decision is what to do with all this free time? I could go make some cards... always fun, orrrrrrr... I just might go do a bit of drawing and see what comes of that. Who knows, as productive as I feel today I may just do both! :)
Peace out!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- Making Memories
stamps- Hero Arts (image and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Prima flower
Marvy scalloped circle punch
misc brad
American Crafts brown Precision Pen
Copic markers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I soooo can't wait to see what comes out of all these teasers!!! I hope it's fairy related!!!!

I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of your blog and I check it every single day to see what you have in store for us!

Continue your wonderful work, and keep drawing!!! You amaze me so bad with your talent!!!!!

Unknown said...

All this so adorable! Loving these Japanese Dolls!

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous card Amy, Im with Karen! I love reading your daily posts
x

Snail Mail Creations said...

I'm SOOOO hooked on your blog Amy! I cant wait to see what you've drawn. By the way, my husband isn't one of your fans, only because I'm always checking your blog for updates and I'll be at the computer for what seems like FOREVER! ha! :D (Guys can be so dramatic! lol)

Lysa said...

This is really cute- I love those dolls (I have them too!) & the color combination- need to find me some of that floral paper!