Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Feeling better

Well yesterday was nice and restful yet still very productive, funny how that can happen... anywhoo I feel back on top of my game and even a little ahead of where I need to be so that is great! So glad to see some of you excited about my tease, I'm finding it hard to contain my excitement and not shout it all out at the top of my lungs BUT I must remain cool until the time arrives that I can spill the beans.
Have I mentioned that being cool has never been my strong suit... ;)
So today I am sharing another one of my 'summer challenge to myself cards', ya know... using up my scraps and spreading the love within my stamp collection. I'm not doing too bad with it but it sure doesn't seem like the paper is disappearing as fast as I thought it would. I guess it would help if I used pieces bigger than 2"x4" strips LOL!
Until tomorrow... stay classy San Diego. (said in my best Ron Burgandy impersonation) ;) Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper and flower diecut- My Mind's Eye
stamps- Hero Arts
inks- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Ranger stickles
Copic Markers

3 comments:

Claireabelle said...

gorgeous card Amy, love that paper
x

Unknown said...

Oooo, this is so adorable, Amy! I love this Lo too! Nice paper!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh so can't wait (again) to see what it happening. Love the card. So so cute. Adorable as usual.
mwah
Trace