Thursday, August 13, 2009

Club Anya javablu challenge

Well hello again, this will have to be another quick post from me today... gotta get ready for another day of work.
So last night I was able to make my card for Jacquie's javablu challenge over at Club Anya. When I first read it I knew right away which papers I wanted to use... this old 4x4 mini deck of Making Memories Cosmopolitan papers. It was perfect and the colors I used on Pretty Hat Anya were all pulled from there. The card has a much softer look than most of my cards do but I'm really pleased with how this one came together. And that, my friends, is why you've got to love a good challenge... they push you to try things you may not have done on your own. :) Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- Making Memories
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Pretty Hat Anya and Never Ever sentiment)
inks- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers-
skin- E50, YR000, E51, R11
hair and dog- E55, E57,E59
clothes- B21, B93, B95, B97, E74, E77, E79, E43, E50, B000

5 comments:

RiNNE said...

Very glam 1920's Hollywood!

Claireabelle said...

oooo this is fab Amy
x

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Oh my, I LOVE the color scheme! What a lovely card!

Mary Giles said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the pearls sprinkled over the cards. I always love a good challenge too.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I love this little girl...I think your card is adorable..Makes me want to be inside it, or at least the time period..lol...As you know I am new to stamping..Do you know of any place that Pretty Hat Anya can still be purchased?? I have to find one..I have seen her in the past, but can not seem to find it...Thanks so much, Lisa G